Monday, July 16, 2012

NEVER ENDING SUMMER








Oh those pictures are so pretty!!! I have been so busy the past couple of weeks and stuck in a dreamy summer state that I hadn't found the time to post on this blog. I figured why not post about this dreamy summer I am trapped in. While the following pictures don't show the picturesque summer we see in our heads with beaches, sunsets, and old swimsuits they still are a part of what summer can also be.(Don't get me wrong I LOVE old swimsuits but I also love the adventurous side to summer)









                  


Kate and Laura Mulleavy put together a LOVELY list of songs for rookie magazine that perfectly embodies summer and California dreaming. All the songs are so pretty and make me feel so nostalgic.The playlist is absolutely PERFECT for warm summer days spent indoors. 
Sometimes summer feels like a never ending dream...



No comments:

Post a Comment